How do I change my address?

Printer-friendly versionSend by email

Please complete a Practitioner Change form and a W-9 form; these are available on our Web site. If you prefer to speak with a representative, please call the Physician and Provider Service Department at (401) 274-4848 or 1-800-230-9050.


FAQ Categories: