Plan65 Plan G allows you to only play the annual Medicare Part B deductible toward all Medicare approved covered services.
- Lower monthly premium in exchange for Part B deductible out of pocket expense
- Coverage for skilled nursing facilities (up to Medicare benefit limits)
- Foreign travel emergency services
- Part B Excess charge coverage
- Care from any Medicare provider, anywhere in the United States
- You may have no out-of-pocket expenses for hospital care
Don’t miss out on a chance to save money! Save $2 per month by having your monthly premium payment deducted automatically.
122.51 - 209.42
2019 Medicare Part A deductible = $1,364 per benefit period
2019 Medicare Part B deductible = $185 per calendar year
Note: Individuals eligible for Medicare by disability are not eligible for Plan 65 G.
Note: Rates shown go into effect on July 1st, 2018 and are effective through June 30th, 2019. Rate restrictions may apply. Your monthly premium may be different if you are transferring from another Plan 65 option. Please consult with Medicare Concierge for more information.