Plan65 Plan N offers the lowest premium of any Plan 65 option, along with minimal out-of-pocket expenses.
- Lower monthly premium in exchange for minimal out of pocket expenses
- Up to $20 copayment for office visits
- Up to $50 copayment for emergency care
- Coverage for skilled nursing facilities (up to Medicare benefit limits)
- Foreign travel emergency services
- Care from any Medicare provider, anywhere in the United States
Don’t miss out on a chance to save money! Save $2 per month by having your monthly premium payment deducted automatically.
110.97 - 189.68
2019 Medicare Part A deductible = $1,364 per benefit period
2019 Medicare Part B deductible = $185 per calendar year
Note: Rates shown go into effect on July 1st, 2018 and are effective through June 30th, 2019. Rate restrictions may apply. Your monthly premium may be different if you are transferring from another Plan 65 option. Please consult with Medicare Concierge for more information.
Note: Individuals eligible for Medicare by disability are not eligible for Plan 65 N.