Consider Plan N if you expect to need fewer medical services. Plan N will feel familiar to you if you had a traditional health plan through an employer.
- Lowest premium of the Plan 65 plan options
- Care from any Medicare provider, anywhere in the United States—without a referral
- Easily paired with Blue Cross dental and prescription drug coverage
- Some out of pocket expenses
- Foreign travel emergency services
Don’t miss out on a chance to save $2 per month by having your monthly premium payment deducted automatically by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). The EFT form is included in the Plan Documents section below.
2019 Medicare Part A deductible = $1,364 per benefit period
2019 Medicare Part B deductible = $185 per calendar year
Note: Individuals eligible for Medicare by disability are not eligible for Plan 65 Plan N.
Note: Rates shown go into effect on 7/1/2019 and are effective through 6/30/2020. Rate restrictions may apply. Your monthly premium may be different if you are transferring from another Plan 65 option. Please consult with Medicare Concierge for more information.