Plan 65 Select F is a unique plan that offers the same coverage as Plan F at a reduced rate, with nationwide access to doctors, outpatient care, and emergency services. Inpatient services at hospitals in RI are not subject to the Medicare Part A deductible.
- 100% coverage for Medicare covered services including deductibles, copays, and coinsurance
- Coverage for skilled nursing facilities (up to Medicare benefit limits)
- Foreign travel emergency services
- Part B Excess charge coverage
- Care from any Medicare provider, anywhere in the United States
- Lower monthly premiums in exchange for using a select network of Rhode Island hospitals:
Plan 65 Select Hospital Network Listing*
- Butler Hospital
- Kent Hospital
- Landmark Medical Center
- The Miriam Hospital
- Newport Hospital
- Our Lady of Fatima Hospital
- Rehabilitation Hospital of Rhode Island
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Roger Williams Medical Center
- South County Hospital
- The Westerly Hospital
- Women & Infants Hospital
Don’t miss out on a chance to save money! Save $2 per month by having your monthly premium payment deducted automatically.
|Age Range||Non Tobacco
114.62 - 195.92
2018 Medicare Part A deductible = $1,340 per benefit period
2018 Medicare Part B deductible = $183 per calendar year
Note: Rates shown go into effect on July 1st, 2018 and are effective through June 30th, 2019. Rate restrictions may apply. Your monthly premium may be different if you are transferring from another Plan 65 option. Please consult with Medicare Concierge for more information.
Note: Individuals eligible for Medicare by disability are not eligible for Plan 65 Select F.
*Plan 65 Select F is not subject to the Part A deductible or Part A copayment when you use a hospital within the Plan 65 Select Hospital Network. If you use a non-participating Plan 65 Select Hospital for Medicare Part A benefits, you will be responsible to pay the applicable Medicare eligible expenses. Part A deductible, and or Part A copaymnet. The network is subject to change at any time.