Care management: extra support when you need it most
Whether you have a chronic health condition or need support following a new diagnosis, the BCBSRI Care Management team can work with you and your providers to get you on the path to a healthier life. There’s no extra cost for these services and no referral is needed.
Our team of registered nurses, registered dietitians, behavioral health specialists, and pharmacists work together to get you the care you need when you need it.
Here’s what care management can do for you
You have a chronic health condition
We’ll provide tips and resources to help you manage your condition, and we’ll be there to offer extra support if you need it. We can help with:
- High blood pressure (also called hypertension)
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- Heart failure (also called congestive heart failure)
- Depression and other behavioral health issues
You feel lost in the healthcare system
We’ll be there to guide you through a new or ongoing challenge, such as:
- Chronic joint or back pain
- Rare diseases
- Palliative and end of life care
You’ve just had a hospital stay
We’ll help to ensure you get the follow-up care you need. We can:
- Communicate with your doctors to help coordinate care
- Arrange follow-up appointments
- Help you access support services at home
- Provide medication review
- Check-in regularly to see how you’re doing
You have a behavioral health concern
We’ll be there to connect you with resources and treatment options. Learn more about available services.
Call 1-844-563-0892 (TTY/TTD: 711) or email email@example.com.