Find prescriptions and pharmacies
Is your prescription drug covered?
Your "formulary" is a list of all the drugs covered by your plan. Choose the appropriate formulary below:
Medicare Advantage plans (except BlueCHiP for Medicare Core)
2021 Medicare Advantage Comprehensive Formulary
Is your pharmacy in the network?
- Online pharmacy directory - most up to date
- 2021 PDF version of the pharmacy directory - to print or email
- You may save money when you use 2021 one of these preferred pharmacies
Please note that the directories are subject to change. The online directory is the most up to date.
Learn how you can save money on your prescriptions with mail order and our preferred pharmacies.
Want to see your prescription history?
You can easily manage your medicines online—including your prescription history and costs—when you go to our partner MyPrime.com. While you’re on the MyPrime page, you can also:
- See cost and coverage information for your medicines
- Search for pharmacies in our network
- Set up mail order service through AllianceRx Walgreens Prime
Log in and look for "Pharmacy Tools." This takes you to MyPrime.com.
Prime Therapeutics LLC is an independent pharmacy benefit management company, contracted by Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island (BCBSRI) to provide pharmacy benefit management services. Walgreens Mail Service is an independent pharmacy that is contracted to provide mail pharmacy services to members of Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island. Prime Therapeutics has an ownership interest in AllianceRx Walgreens Prime, a central specialty pharmacy and home delivery company.