Your employees want HealthMate Coast-to-Coast. So do your retirees.
Introducing HealthMate Coast-to-Coast for Medicare: now available for businesses.
Employees and retirees both want more choice and more freedom—and they want it from the name they know and trust.
HealthMate Coast-to-Coast has always been a favorite of the Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island (BCBSRI) employee plans, and the kind of coverage employees can access after retirement can be a deciding factor of whether they continue working or are ready to retire. We’re here to help you shape what retirement can be for your employees.
They’ve worked hard for their healthcare. Now it’s time their healthcare works for them.
HealthMate has you covered
With our new HealthMate Coast-to-Coast for Medicare Group (PPO) plans, you get it all, from the “HealthMate” name you—and your retirees—know and trust. Your retirees will get the freedom to choose the doctors and pharmacists they want to see, with the peace of mind that comes with national coverage.
HealthMate Coast-to-Coast for Medicare comes with:
- Significant savings potential vs. commercial plans
- Extensive provider network
- Direct billing option to ease administrative burden
- Broad dental, vision, and hearing aid coverage
- Dedicated Medicare advisor and support team
Help retirees get the most out of retirement
By offering a BCBSRI HealthMate Coast-to-Coast for Medicare Group (PPO) plan, your organization can provide retired employees with access to a top-tier, community-focused health plan designed to improve health outcomes and enhance their quality of life in retirement.
Take a look at the Employer Medicare Solutions guide to learn how you can help shape what retirement can be for your retirees.
Employer Medicare Advantage Plans come with Real Advantages
Employers and employees can both reap the benefits of an Employer Medicare Advantage plan.
- Employers appreciate flexible billing options, like Group billing and direct member billing options for Employer Medicare Advantage (MA) and Employer Blue MedicareRx.
- Employees like having access to more extensive coverage levels, including plans otherwise unavailable through commercial or Individual MA plans. Most plans also include dental coverage and gap coverage through the donut hole.
My HealthMate Coast-to-Coast for Medicare (PPO) plan is as good or better than my commercial plan. I go where I want, when I want. I don’t even need a referral.
– BCBSRI member since 1987, Tommy Hardiman, Hillview Autobody
Employer Medicare Advantage plans come with a whole team
Think of our BCBSRI team as an extension of your HR department, acting as an additional resource that can answer employees' questions about aging into Medicare and how it works. We will:
- Provide ongoing support directly to retirees
- Help with onboarding
- Conduct Medicare pre-renewal meetings and Medicare 101 sessions
- Attend member fairs and conduct open enrollment presentations
Richer benefits attract top talent
An Employer MA plan from BCBSRI can give employers an edge in both the recruitment—and retention—of top talent.
- Benefits can be viewed as a reward for years of company service
- All employees and retirees recognize value in plans offered by BCBSRI
- Employees of all ages value wellness and preventive care programs
- Leverage health benefits as a recruitment and retention tool when hiring and retaining talented employees becomes difficult
We’re here to help—every step of the way
We want to show you how integrated healthcare can be simple—and affordable. And if you’re looking for ways to enhance your benefit package and attract top talent, HealthMate retiree benefits can be an effective way to do so.
To learn more about HealthMate Coast-to-Coast for Medicare or any of our other group retiree solutions, call or inquire about an upcoming webinar today.
Group Medicare Account Executive
Call: (401) 459-2409