Offer travel health insurance for your employees
It’s especially important now to make sure your overseas employees are covered for healthcare
Healthcare can be unpredictable internationally. That’s why Blue Cross has teamed up with GeoBlue, an independent company that provides travel health insurance for groups and individuals (in case you plan on taking a trip of your own!). GeoBlue provides peace of mind with:
- Access to an elite network of English-speaking doctors and hospitals across the globe
- The ability to make appointments right from your mobile device
- Network doctors and hospitals bill GeoBlue directly
- A GeoBlue app that can help with translating
What benefits does GeoBlue cover?
- 24/7 global medical assistance
- Routine health and wellness services
- Services for chronic conditions
- Urgent and emergency care, including emergency evacuations
- Coverage for pre-existing conditions
- Choice of medical limits and deductibles
Which plan is right for your group?
For employees on long-term assignments in another country:
For employees on short-term trips:
Or learn about GeoBlue plans for individuals.
This information is only a summary of benefits provided by the plan. It is not a contract. Other exceptions, reductions and limitations may also apply to your benefits. For details about coverage, please contact GeoBlue.
GeoBlue is the trade name of the Worldwide Insurance Services, LLC, an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. Coverage is provided under insurance policies underwritten by 4 Ever Life Insurance Company, Oakbrook Terrace, IL. Made available in cooperation with BCBSRI. GeoBlue does not provide BCBSRI products and is solely responsible for the products listed.