You can now visit any Your Blue StoreSM location for help with your current BCBSRI plan or for help choosing a new plan. Soon you also will be able to consult with nurse care managers and dietitians.
- We can answer your questions about your current plan or help you choose a new plan.
- We now offer "senior only" hours from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. daily at each location. Thank you for doing your part to keep our community safe by respecting these hours.
- We are continuing to offer virtual fitness classes and educational programming through Facebook Live.
- We are not accepting premium payments at the stores, but we can show you how to make electronic payments.
- We will be on the road with Your Blue Bus to offer bilingual service in areas where we do not have stores.
- You will be greeted at the front door so we will know how to help you.
- You will see fewer customers in the store at one time. Occupancy is limited to 6 customers, including a maximum of 2 people in the waiting area.
- You and everyone else in the store—staff and customers—will need to wear a mask at all times. If you do not want to wear a mask or cannot wear one, you will be offered the option of a telephone visit.
- You will see us cleaning all surfaces three times each day.
You're always nearby
Sometimes you want to talk face-to-face. Our friendly team can answer your questions—in plain language. And you can have fun with our free fitness classes and member meetings. Choose a store near you (and keep an eye out for Your Blue Bus as it travels around Rhode Island).
Monday and Thursday – 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Please call for appointments at any location.
We’re bringing Your Blue Bus to you
We know you can’t always make it to a Your Blue Store location, so we’re coming to you with Your Blue Bus. We can answer your questions about your current plan or help you choose a new plan, and we offer bilingual service. See where Your Blue Bus will be in August
Prefer to speak another language?
English and Spanish are spoken at all stores and Portuguese at our East Providence location.
Answers to questions—
and so much more
- Find the plan that's right for you
- Our friendly team can explain all your options.
- Ask your questions face-to-face
- Sit down with us and get answers.
- Take a free class
- From Zumba to yoga and nutrition to driving tips
- Make a payment
- Choose a friendly alternative to online payments.