Understand your dental coverage
If your employer has already made dental coverage available to you with your BCBSRI health plan, you can find everything you need to know about what’s covered by going through the Dental Benefits section of your online account.
Do you still need dental coverage?
If you don’t have dental coverage through work, don't wait. Good dental care is as important to your health as good medical care. That’s why Blue Cross Dental Direct plans provide coverage for basic services that can help you keep your mouth healthy, like an annual exam, cleanings, and X-rays for $0, as well as:
- 9 out of 10 Rhode Island dentists in the Blue Cross Dental network
- National coverage coast-to-coast
- Coverage for out-of-network care
- No waiting periods for exams, cleanings, and fillings (waiting periods may apply for other services)
- A third cleaning at no additional cost for expectant mothers