Find prescriptions and pharmacies
If your BCBSRI plan includes coverage for your prescription drugs, you’ll find here links to important resources you’ll need to get the most out of your coverage.
Is your prescription covered?
Your "formulary" is a list of all the drugs covered by your plan. You can find your list by going through your online account and clicking “Go to myPrime.com."
Is your pharmacy in our network?
Search pharmacies in your network and even compare costs:
TIP: When you’re at the pharmacy, ask about getting 90-day supplies of your maintenance medicines.
Do you prefer home delivery?
Mail order pharmacy could save you money and time:
- Receive 90-day supplies of your maintenance medicines.
- Enjoy free standard shipping, refill reminders, and auto-refill.
- Save time when you order online.
- Pharmacists check each prescription multiple times before they send it to you.
Call 855-457-1204, 24/7, to create an account or to transfer your current prescriptions.
Please have your member ID card, prescription information, and doctor’s contact information ready. Our mail order pharmacy partner AllianceRx Walgreens Prime will help you get started.
Want to see your prescription history?
You can easily manage your medicines online—including your prescription history and costs—when you go to our partner MyPrime.com. While you’re on the MyPrime page, you can also:
- See cost and coverage information for your medicines
- Search for pharmacies in our network
- Set up mail order service through AllianceRx Walgreens Prime
Log in and click "Go to myPrime.com."
Prime Therapeutics LLC is an independent pharmacy benefit management company, contracted by Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island (BCBSRI) to provide pharmacy benefit management services. Prime Therapeutics has an ownership interest in AllianceRx Walgreens Prime, which provides specialty pharmacy and home delivery services to BCBSRI members.