Earn rewards for healthy activities
If your employer offers a wellness program from Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island, you can access it through the Virgin Pulse® app online, on your phone, and on your watch—all at no additional cost to you. In many cases, you can earn rewards for participating. Check with your employer to be sure.
Here are some of things you can with your wellness program:
- Track your steps and workouts by syncing your wearable device
- Track weight, mood, and other important health factors
- Challenge your friends in healthy competitions
- Use customized nutrition tools
- Take an online health assessment that rates your health from 1 to 100
Get your rewards
Participating employees can earn rewards for making healthy choices. By completing healthy activities, like seeing your doctor for an annual wellness visit and completing the online health assessment, you and your covered spouse or partner can—depending on which program your employer offers—earn rewards from retailers like Amazon.com®, Nike®, CVS Pharmacy®, and more. Or your employer may provide other incentives directly to you. Talk to your employer for details.
Join in 3 simple steps
- Go to join.VirginPulse.com or download the Virgin Pulse app at the Apple App store or Google Play.*
- Choose Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island as your sponsor.
- Connect your Fitbit® or other wearable device to track and sync steps with the app.
Make the most of your well-being app
This video shows step-by-step instructions for registering for Virgin Pulse and using its great features.
Have a Max Buzz activity tracker? Let’s get it set up.
*Standard mobile phone carrier and data usage charges apply. The downloading and use of the Virgin Pulse mobile app is subject to the terms and conditions of the app and the online stores from which it is downloaded. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
Virgin Pulse® is an independent wellness company, contracted by Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island (BCBSRI) to provide wellness services.