Understand your pharmacy benefits
Your BCBSRI plan includes coverage for your prescription drugs. Here you’ll find links to important resources you’ll need to get the most out of your coverage.
Is your prescription covered?
Your "formulary" is a list of all the drugs covered by your plan:
- View your formulary
- Value Based Benefit (VBB) Incented Copay Drug List
Is your pharmacy in the network?
Search pharmacies in the network and even compare costs:
Do you prefer home delivery?
Mail order pharmacy could save you money and time:
- Receive 90-day supplies of your maintenance medicines.
- Enjoy free standard shipping, refill reminders, and auto-refill.
- Save time when you order online.
- Pharmacists check each prescription multiple times before they send it to you.
Call 833-721-1627, 24/7, to create an account or to transfer your current prescriptions.
Please have your member ID card, prescription information, and doctor’s contact information ready. Our mail order pharmacy partner will help you get started.
Want to see your prescription history?
You can easily manage your medicines online—including your prescription history and costs—when you go to our partner MyPrime.com. While you’re on the MyPrime page, you can also:
- See cost and coverage information for your medicines
- Search for pharmacies in our network
- Set up mail order service
Log in and look for "Pharmacy Tools." This takes you to MyPrime.com.
Prime Therapeutics LLC is an independent pharmacy benefit management company, contracted by Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island (BCBSRI) to provide pharmacy benefit management services.