Choosing your plan (if you’re not a BCBSRI member yet)
The easiest way to enroll in our health and dental plans is using our simple shopping tool online. But we understand that sometimes you need to use paper, so you can download these forms:
- Enroll in a 2018 medical and/or dental plan
- Enroll in a 2018 dental direct plan
- List additional dependents on your application – English
Making changes (if you already have a BCBSRI plan)
Note: some changes require a qualifying event before the change can be made.
- Change your 2018 medical and dental plan
- Cancel your electronic payments
- Add Dependent Form (for plans purchased directly from BCBSRI)
Use this form if you already have a policy with BCBSRI and need to add a new dependent (e.g. newborn, spouse, etc.).
Add other health insurance
Do you or anyone else covered by your Blue Cross health plan have another health plan? If so, we can help you make the most of your benefits—and possibly save you money! Simply complete this form and mail to:
Attn: OCL Department (A) - 00119
Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island
500 Exchange Street
Providence, RI 02903-2699
Coupon for expecting Blue Cross Dental members
Studies have shown that it’s important for pregnant women to receive regular dental care—that is why pregnant Blue Cross Dental members are eligible for one extra dental cleaning per year with this Dental Coupon.