Experience a new approach to healthcare
As you get older, your health needs change. So should your healthcare. Healthcare that helps you retain your independence, stay mobile, and live well on a budget. So we’ve teamed up with Oak Street Health, who shares our mission to make sure everyone has access to high-quality care—regardless of location, language, or income—in a comfortable, community setting.
When you choose an Oak Street Health primary care provider, you can expect:
- A dedicated care team who helps you understand your Medicare benefits, takes the time to get to know you, and cares about your wellness
- Choice of in-person, phone or video visits
- 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care
- Rides to and from center appointments
- Preventative care plans to meet your health goals
Oak Street Health locations:
- 650 Branch Ave., Providence 02904
- 712 Broad St., Providence 02907
- 300 Quaker Ln., Warwick 02886 (right next to the Warwick Your Blue Store)
- 2000 Diamond Hill Rd., Woonsocket 02895
You may be eligible for even more benefits when you choose the BlueCHiP for Medicare Value (HMO-POS) plan and an Oak Street Health provider.