Save time and stay informed
myBCBSRI gives your employees easy access to their health plan information—online or on the app—anytime, anywhere
One helpful account. Two easy ways to access it.
Using the same log-in for the app or website, employees can:
- View their BCBSRI benefits
- Select or update their primary care provider (PCP)
- Find doctors and labs in their health network
- Compare costs for medical tests and procedures
- Review detailed claims data
- Check their deductible or health savings account (HSA) balance, if applicable
- View all family members covered under their plan
- Assign a delegate
- See their digital member ID
Registration is quick and easy.
Employees can download the app and register (they’ll need their BCBSRI member ID) or visit myBCBSRI.com to get started.
If they already have a myBCBSRI account, they can simply download the app and log in as usual.
Standard mobile phone carrier and data usage charges apply. The downloading and use of these apps is subject to the terms and conditions of the app and the online stores from which it is downloaded. Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc. and App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.