Network Blue New England
If you’re looking for:
Lower premiums and healthcare managed by a primary care provider (PCP), who will coordinate your employees’ care. Based on referrals from a PCP, this plan works well whether your employees live in Rhode Island or nearby.
You now can offer a single regional benefit plan through BCBSRI. This plan works well for employees and families living in other New England states or for businesses headquartered in RI that have regional satellite offices. It also offers the flexibility of regional care to employees here in Rhode Island.
Highlights of a Network Blue New England plan:
- Coordinated care is at the core of this plan, which can lead to quality care at lower costs
- This lower premium product can help control costs for you and your employees
- Your employees gain peace of mind knowing they have access to the best care in New England
- In case of an emergency, we’ve got your employees covered, no matter where in the country they are
Choose from doctors and hospitals throughout the region
Members can choose and use Blue Cross and Blue Shield doctors and hospitals in Rhode Island, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire:
- 11,000+ PCPs
- 30,000+ specialists
- Close to 200 hospitals including:
- Rhode Island Hospital (including Hasbro Children’s Hospital)
- The Miriam Hospital
- Women & Infants Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston Children’s Hospital
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center
The vast majority of Rhode Island and Massachusetts hospitals are in-network. This list is subject to change.
Coordinated care can save time and money
Trying to make sense of a large network of doctors, labs, specialists, and pharmacies can be hard, and can cost you and your employees precious time and money. We’re changing that with our BlueCHiP family of plans. These plans provide your employees with a team of healthcare professionals led by a primary care provider (PCP). Your employees’ personal healthcare team will work to ensure they receive regular health screenings and tests, and they can help coordinate referrals whenever they need to see other doctors.