Blue Cross Dental Direct: Plans to fit your needs
Good dental care is as important to your health as good medical care. That’s why we offer Blue Cross Dental coverage to enhance your BlueCHiP for Medicare plan and cover your total health. You have two options to add dental coverage:
- Add a dental rider to your plan during the Annual Election Period for a low monthly premium. This coverage includes basic services to keep your mouth healthy, plus the convenience of having only one membership card for your medical and dental coverage. It provides:
- Coverage up to $1,000 per calendar year
- An annual exam, cleanings, and X-rays for $0
- 50% coverage for basic services, such as fillings, palliative care, and denture repairs
- Purchase a Dental Direct plan. We have four plans to choose from, with a wide range of benefits and in- and out-of-network coverage coast-to-coast.
- Decide which Dental Direct plan is right for you.
If you have any questions about our Dental Direct plans, call our Medicare Sales Team at (401) 351-2583 or 1-800-505-2583 (TTY:711)
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Open seven days a week, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., from October 1 – March 31). You can use our automated answering system outside of these hours.