5-Star Plan SEPs keep the momentum going!
BCBSRI is the only Rhode Island health insurer to receive 5-Stars for all of our 2022 Medicare Advantage plans from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)—but what does that mean to you?
5-Star Plan SEPs
This 5-Star FAQ highlights additional special enrollment opportunities that continue throughout 2022. It also provides guidelines on when and how often a switch can be made.
Supporting you and your dual-eligible clients
We know the needs of your dual-eligible clients are complex. We want to make this as easy as possible for you both. BCBSRI’s Duals Support team can:
- Help you determine which level of Medicaid your clients have
- Verify if they have LTSS (to avoid care disruption)
- Fill out LTSS application if they don’t have it
- Determine low-income subsidy level
- Verify MBI
- Help with the Medicaid yearly redetermination process
Call the Sales Support team at (401) 459-5545 (option 1, then 2) for assistance.
New NationsOTC app
Beginning in 2022, there will be a new app for the over-the-counter benefit. Members can find it by searching for NationsOTC wherever they get their apps.