Congratulations to BCBSRI’s 2023 Preferred Medicare Brokers
By successfully meeting the 2023 Preferred Medicare Broker requirements, these individuals will receive exclusive perks including additional marketing support, invitation-only training and events, and presentation privileges.
- Florinda Acosta
- Gregory Boeing
- Jeffrey Brier
- Matthew Bussard
- Daniel Byrne
- Theodore Czabanowski
- Karen Emma
- Joseph Goddard
- Marla Lambrese
- Anthony Lemonde
- John Luo
- Beiyanil Pena
- Amy Putrino
- Deborah Quaglietta
- Thomas Rolin
- Jim Soucy
- Joseph Sylvia
- Maria Tateosian
- John Travers
You can still become a 2023 Preferred Broker!
Given the opportunities that 5-Star SEPs, D-SNP, and Age-Ins provide, we are offering another chance for you to attain Preferred status this year. Clients enrolled with effective dates of April-October can help you get there. Be sure to use the tools and materials in the Broker Resource Center as additional support!
- Retain more than 100 BCBSRI members in your book of business (MA and Plan 65 combined).
- Secure 25 new 2023 Medicare Advantage enrollments with effective dates of April-October 2023.
- Marketing support: We’ll cover the cost of your AHIP exam, provide customizable marketing materials and promotional clings and/or posters, and reimburse your marketing-related fees.
- Exclusive access: You’ll be the first to learn about our new product offerings and will receive preferred logo swag (Yeti tumbler, water bottle, and more!). You'll also receive BCBSRI presentation privileges.
Tools to Get You There
We want to make sure you’re equipped for success. Tools like the 2023 5-Star Promotion Flier and the 2023 D-SNP Prospect Flier can help. You’ll also find many other helpful materials in the Broker Resource Center.
Please visit our warehouse at 100 Dupont Dr. (Suite 16) in Providence, Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
We take pride in providing 5-Star service to our members (your clients), and place equal importance on providing 5-Star support to you. Please reach out if we can assist in any of the following areas:
Onboarding, certification, commission
- Call: (401) 459-5545 (option 1, then 1); Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Email: email@example.com
Application status (including ID number confirmation), benefit questions, Low Income Subsidy confirmation, Medicaid eligibility verification
- Call: (401) 459-5545 (option 1, then 2); Seven days a week, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Email: MedicareBrokerSupport@bcbsri.org
Medicaid eligibility verification, Medicaid applications (new and redetermination), Extra Help and LTSS applications
- Call: (401) 459-1405; Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Email: MedicaidInquiries@bcbsri.org