Doctors Online: Seeing the Doctor Just Got Easier!
With Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island’s telemedicine service, members can consult a doctor anytime online or by phone, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, as part of their health plan with us. Members can choose from a selection of trusted, U.S.-board certified doctors. We encourage members to register for BCBSRI’s telemedicine service, Doctors Online, as it is provided to them with reasonable visit copays and coinsurance.
Doctors Online can be the perfect solution for when a member’s doctor is away, or when they just can’t, for whatever reason, get into the doctor’s office. Members can seek treatment for many common, non-emergency health issues, including cold and flu, allergies, skin irritations, or sinus problems.
What does Doctors Online include?
- Video visits with board-certified doctors on a smartphone, tablet, or computer
- Private and secure medical visits from the comfort of home, when travelling, or from any location
- On-demand care that is affordable
Creating an account is easy.
- Search “Drs. Online” from the Apple or Google app store*, or visit drs-online.com
- Have BCBSRI member ID information handy
- Provide contact information
- Set up a username and password. This login information can be used for desktop and mobile versions.
*Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google.
Doctors Online is a telemedicine service provided by American Well®, an independent company that administers Doctors Online on behalf of Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island.