We got a 5-out-of-5 Stars!
What does 5-Stars mean?
CMS rates plans to help compare the quality and performance of all Medicare Advantage plans in the market. This rating is based on data from member satisfaction surveys, plans, and providers. Star ratings also measure how well we help members take care of their health (like important tests and screenings).
Providing our members with access to high-quality care and service is not only our top priority, it’s what we live for. Which is why we work closely with providers throughout the state to make sure our members have the care they need, when they need it.
We’re proud to say we received 5-Stars in the following categories:
- Customer service
- Staying healthy: Screenings and tests
- High levels of member retention
Get even more benefits: From Rhode Island’s highest rated plans
This rating makes us the only RI health insurer to receive 5-Stars for all of our 2022 Medicare Advantage plans. The good news is it helps us improve the benefits we offer. Some advantages of a 5-Star plan are:
- Enhanced benefits and lower out-of-pocket costs: A 5-Star rating allows us to make additional investments in the services and features you need the most.
- Increased peace of mind: CMS gave us 5-Stars for customer service. Our members can rest easy knowing they can call our Medicare Concierge team or drop by any of our Your Blue Stores℠ to receive best-in-class service.
- Better health outcomes: We’re here to help you manage your health and get you the right care, at the right time.
- Easier ways to shop and compare Medicare plans: Look for the 5-Star icon that represents the best in quality, performance, and member satisfaction.
For more details about any of our 2022 5-Star plans, visit medicare.gov/plan-compare or call us. We’re happy to help!
New to BCBSRI? Call us at 1-800-505-BLUE (2583) (TTY: 711).
Already a BCBSRI Medicare member? Call us at 1-800-267-0439 (TTY: 711).