BlueRI for Duals
BlueRI for Duals gives you more convenience, more extras, more zeros, and more care. Learn more about how to stay healthy and save money.
Monthly grocery benefit
Get monthly groceries delivered to your door—valued at over $50. Includes seasonal fruit and vegetables, eggs, prepared foods, bread, cheese, etc. for members who qualify.
Call your health navigator for questions.
$200 wellness reimbursement
Help cover the cost of your favorite healthy activities, like exercise classes, weight-loss programs, sports lessons, and in-home fitness equipment.
$275/quarter over-the-counter (OTC) benefit
Use your debit card at some of your favorite stores like Walmart, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Rite Aid, Walgreens, and CVS Pharmacy®. (Or order products online or by phone.)
Private ride service
Get up to 50 one-way rides to or from your doctor appointments as well as select places in your community, like senior centers and libraries.
Call Kaizen Health at 1-833-972-2774 for help setting up your rides.
A few highlights of your plan:
- $3,000 of dental coverage for $0
- $300 for eyeglasses or other vision hardware
- Hearing aids, including 3-year supply of batteries, for $0
- National gym benefit and home fitness kit for $0
- In-home support with things like household chores and technology, as well as food shopping
- Blue365® discounts, including athletic wear and personal care
How it works
Working Together to Meet Your Goals
Medicare + Medicaid can be confusing. You don’t have to manage it alone. You have a whole team here to help, starting with your health navigator. They can help you:
- Get as much possible from your new plan
- Understand what resources you’re eligible for
- Fill out the required applications to get additional benefits
- Work with your doctors and specialists to meet your goals
Doctors near you
Your BlueRI for Duals network includes doctors near you and across Rhode Island. It includes:
- Doctors in every corner of the state, with the largest groups
- Well-known community health centers
- All Rhode Island hospitals and even some in Massachusetts
Use the Find a Doctor tool