Your plan can save you money and keep you healthy
As a BlueCHiP for Medicare member, you already know the importance of a health plan, but did you know that your plan can help you save money while keeping fit, filling prescriptions, even while shopping at your local CVS Pharmacy®? Have a quick look at this quirky reminder about the value of your plan, then read money-saving details below.
Save while you stay healthy
- Low-cost gym membership – With the Living Fit program, you get a monthly gym membership for as low as $5/month at your choice of more than 50 local fitness centers, including YMCAs.
- Fitness classes and screenings at Your Blue Store℠ – Try yoga, Zumba, and meditation. Talk to a nurse or a registered dietitian about your ongoing health condition. Check your blood pressure and BMI. All at no cost! Sign up.
- Fitness on your phone – Use this no-cost app, powered by Virgin Pulse®, to help you get active and stay well with fun challenges, trackers, and more! Learn more.
- In-home health assessments – Have a no-cost health assessment right in your home. Call 1-844-789-7148.
Prescription savings and more
- $0 mail order drugs – Get a 90-day supply of many common prescription drugs delivered to your door for $0 copay. Call 1-855-457-1205.
- Preferred pharmacies – Choose from the pharmacies you use most often to find lower prices. See the full list of our preferred local pharmacies.
- CVS Pharmacy savings – Save 20%* on thousands of CVS Pharmacy brand health-related items.
*The 20% discount is restricted to items purchased for the health care of cardholder and applies to regularly priced CVS Pharmacy Brand health-related items valued at $1 or more. Excludes prescriptions and any items reimbursed by federal healthcare programs. Products and services subject to the Extra Care Health Card discount are neither offered nor guaranteed under Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island’s contract with Medicare. In addition, they are not subject to the Medicare appeals process. Purchases eligible for the ExtraCare Health Card discounts will not count toward your true-out-of-pocket (TrOOP) costs under our plan. Any disputes regarding these products and services may be subject to Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island’s grievance process. Other pharmacies are available in our network. You are not obligated to fill your prescriptions at CVS Pharmacy by using this Value Added Service.