Your plan can save you money and keep you healthy
As a Medicare Advantage member, you already know the importance of a health plan, but did you know that your plan can help you save money while keeping fit, filling prescriptions, even while shopping at your local retail store? Have a quick look at this quirky reminder about the value of your plan, then read money-saving details below.
Save while you stay healthy
- $0 national gym membership – With the new Silver&Fit® gym membership you get access to a variety of home fitness kits, and you can choose from over 14,000 fitness centers across the country, including and more than 45 local gyms. Learn more and find a gym near you
- Fitness classes from Your Blue Store℠ – Try yoga, Core N More, and Living Room Latin Moves at the stores or online. All at no cost! Learn more
- Fitness on your phone – Use this no-cost app, powered by Virgin Pulse®, to help you get active and stay well with fun challenges, trackers, and more! Learn more
- Discounts on top wellness and lifestyle retailers – Register for Blue365 and get discounts on more than 45 nationwide brand names at no additional cost. Sign up here
- In-home health assessments – Have a no-cost health assessment right in your home. Call 1-855-789-7148.
Prescription savings and more
- New Insulin Savings Program – Pay a low $35 monthly insulin copay that remains consistent through the coverage gap (available on select insulins).
- $0 mail order drugs – Get a 90-day supply of many common prescription drugs delivered to your door for $0 copay. Call 1-855-457-1205.
- Preferred pharmacies – Choose from the pharmacies you use most often to find lower prices. See the full list of our preferred local pharmacies.
- CVS Pharmacy savings – Save 20%* on thousands of CVS Pharmacy brand health-related items.
*The 20% discount is restricted to items purchased for the health care of cardholder and applies to regularly priced CVS Pharmacy Brand health-related items valued at $1 or more. Excludes prescriptions and any items reimbursed by federal healthcare programs. Products and services subject to the Extra Care Health Card discount are neither offered nor guaranteed under Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island’s contract with Medicare. In addition, they are not subject to the Medicare appeals process. Purchases eligible for the ExtraCare Health Card discounts will not count toward your true-out-of-pocket (TrOOP) costs under our plan. Any disputes regarding these products and services may be subject to Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island’s grievance process. Other pharmacies are available in our network. You are not obligated to fill your prescriptions at CVS Pharmacy by using this Value Added Service.