Introducing the ACCESS Program, focused on making sure you have high-quality care—on a budget.
A partnership and program committed to your health
We’ve teamed up with Oak Street Health, who shares our mission to make sure everyone has access to high-quality care—regardless of location, language, or income—to bring you the ACCESS Program.
If you qualify for Extra Help and/or Medicaid, consider choosing the BlueCHiP for Medicare Value (HMO-POS) plan and selecting an Oak Street Health provider. You will then become eligible for even more benefits with our ACCESS Program.
With the BlueCHiP for Medicare Value plan, you’ll get more savings, rewards, and benefits to help you stay healthy and active—without all the costs.
- $0 monthly premium
- $0 PCMH1 primary care provider (PCP) visits
- $0 generic drugs
- $0 national gym membership and home fitness kit
- $0 rides to your doctors and, starting January 1, 2021, select community locations2
- $0 labs, X-rays, & diagnostic imaging
Plus, even more benefits with the ACCESS Program
- $0 specialist copay3
- $0 urgent care copay
- $0 inpatient hospital copay
- $0 copay for MRIs, CAT scans, etc.
- $0 outpatient surgery, hospital, and ambulatory surgery center copay
- $200/quarterly over-the-counter (OTC benefit)4
Experience a new approach to healthcare
We’re bringing Your Blue Bus to you
We know you can’t always make it to a Your Blue Store location, so we’re coming to you with Your Blue Bus. We can answer your questions about your current plan or help you choose a new plan, and we offer bilingual service.
Call or stop by Your Blue StoreSM locations in Cranston, East Providence, Lincoln, and Warwick!
1-800-505-BLUE (2583) (TTY: 711)
1Patient-centered medical home
2Transportation benefit consists of 24 one-way trips.
3Doctor of acupuncture not included.
4Unused benefits do not roll over to the next benefit period. You cannot exceed your quarterly benefit amount.
You must continue to pay your Part B premium.