UPDATED! HIPPA Updates to not take place in January
BCBSRI will be implementing changes to bluegateway.bcbsri.com and the system was supposed to be unavailable from 01/22/2022 (10:00 AM EST) to 01/23/2022(10:00 PM EST) however the system update will take place at another date and we will provide 30 days notice.
- Our bluegateway changes may require action on your part to avoid a service interruption.
- For sites that use a web browser or SFTP to connect to the bluegateway.bcbsri.com web application. You will continue to access bluegateway as you do today.
- The IP address for bluegateway.bcbsri.com will change from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
For SFTP connections to bluegateway.bcbsri.com you may need to reestablish the connection. Please inform your internal technical team that they may need to take the following steps to avoid connection issues.
• The server fingerprint/keys for bluegateway will change and you may need to update your connection profile with the new server fingerprint & keys.
• Please note the new IP address and if necessary whitelist the new IP address.
If you have any questions specific to this change you can contact us at ISPM@bcbsri.org.
If you experience connectivity issues before or after our change please contact our IT Service Desk at 401-751-1673 or 1-855-721-4211 to report your problem.