Use your online account at myBCBSRI
Access claims, review benefits, and connect directly with BCBSRI customer service—with one easy log-in.
myBCBSRI gives you quick, easy access to your digital ID cards, claims, and benefits. And now you can choose to go paperless with electronic documents.
To log in or register, go to mybcbsri.com. Be sure to have your member ID information handy.
After you log in, you may want to take a little time to familiarize yourself with your new tools.
The dashboard is your starting point for many common actions. From here, you can:
• View your deductible and out of pocket costs
• Print your member ID card
• Check prescription cost and refill prescriptions
• Select your primary care provider
• Manage your HSA or HRA
• Make a monthly premium payment
• Review claim details, and
• Connect directly with customer service
You can also check out our virtual events and classes, and tell us how you want to hear from us.
myBCBSRI is your starting point for all the tools and exclusive member perks you get with your plan:
• Like Find a Doctor – see doctors in your network, view their ratings, and compare costs
• Blue365 allows you to save on fitness trackers, home exercise equipment, nutrition programs and more.
We understand you may have questions, and we’re happy to help. Through myBCBSRI you can send us your questions. Each message goes directly to our customer service team, and you can see calls and questions you’ve asked us, whether it was online, on the phone, or in person at Your Blue Store.
myBCBSRI can be your go-to location whenever you have a question, need to check a detail, or want to get more health from your health plan.