Planning travel outside the U.S.?
You might be planning a major vacation overseas. Maybe you're a frequent traveler. Or perhaps your son or daughter is planning to study abroad. Make sure you've got your healthcare covered.
Healthcare can be unpredictable internationally. That's why Blue Cross has teamed up with GeoBlue℠ to offer travel health insurance for individuals. GeoBlue provides peace of mind with:
- Access to an elite network of English-speaking doctors and hospitals across the globe
- The ability to make appointments right from your mobile device
- Cashless appointments, as doctors and hospitals bill GeoBlue directly
What benefits does GeoBlue cover?
- 24/7 global medical assistance
- Routine health and wellness services
- Services for chronic conditions
- Urgent and emergency care, including emergency evacuations
- Coverage for pre-existing conditions
- Choice of medical limits and deductibles
This information is only a summary of benefits provided by the plan. It is not a contract. Other exceptions, reductions and limitations may also apply to your benefits. For details about coverage, please contact GeoBlue.
Which plan is right for you?
If you're planning one international trip—whether it’s a weekend in Mexico or "the" tour of a lifetime lasting for months:
If you love to travel every chance you get and take multiple trips in a year:
If you know you will be living outside the United States for at least three months:
If your son or daughter (or even you!) is planning to study abroad:
GeoBlue is the trade name of the Worldwide Insurance Services, LLC, an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. Coverage is provided under insurance policies underwritten by 4 Ever Life Insurance Company, Oakbrook Terrace, IL. Made available in cooperation with BCBSRI. GeoBlue does not provide BCBSRI products and is solely responsible for the products listed.