Each year, Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island invests more than $1 million in Rhode Island nonprofit organizations that are helping improve the health of our community. If your organization would like to submit a request for event sponsorship, program support, or general support, please see "How to apply" below.
Here are just some of the programs and organizations we support with charitable donations or in-kind services:
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association
- Amos House
- Birthday Wishes
- Clinica Esperanza
- Crossroads Rhode Island
- Gloria Gemma Breast Cancer Resource Foundation
- Martin Luther King Jr. Community Center, Newport
- McAuley House
- Meeting Street School
- Playworks Education Energized
- The Providence Center – Anchor Recovery Community Center
- Reach Out and Read Rhode Island
- Rhode Island Community Food Bank
- Rhode Island Free Clinic
- Rhode Island Health Center Association
- Rhode Island Healthy Schools Coalition
- Rhode Island Kids Count
- Rhode Island Oral Health Foundation
- Rhode Island Public Health Institute
- Special Olympics of RI
- Thundermist Health Center
- United Way of Rhode Island
How to apply
Interested in submitting a request for event sponsorship, program support, or general support? Please take a minute to review our Charitable Contributions Policy.
If you meet the eligibility requirements and believe your request is aligned with our areas of focus, please submit your proposal here.
It may take up to six weeks for us to review a sponsorship or charitable request. A meeting and/or additional information may be required prior to a final determination. You’ll be notified of a decision by email.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.